Stewardship and Leadership Impact Framework
A world-class public sector requires world-class leadership. The Stewardship and Leadership Impact Framework represents the outcomes required for executive leadership development in the NSW public sector to achieve this aim. It was developed from research, consultation within and outside the sector, and needs analysis in:
- Global trends and emerging needs in leadership and the public sector, and
- Common, strategic needs across the NSW public sector.
This framework is intended to:
- consolidate capabilities in the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework suitable at a leadership level
- supplement the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework to identify specific needs of leadership
- be a living document to continually accommodate emerging needs and trends and common strategic priorities across the sector, and
- provide the basis to assess current capability of leaders and inform development plans.